NaijaSuperFans is Nigeria’s largest community of sports fans at home and in the diaspora. It was established by Complete Communications Limited (CCL), the pioneer sports media organization in Nigeria.
After mid-wifing the birth of Sports Souvenir weekly as the first ever all-sport publication in Nigeria in 1984, the company was formally incorporated in 1985 and, in the same year, established Nigeria’s first all-soccer magazine, Complete Football. Ten years later in 1995, Complete Sports was founded as the first all-sports daily newspaper in Nigeria.
In the intervening years, CCL also published several other titles including Climax magazine, Complete Football Extra (CFE), Complete Football International (CFI) and International Soccer Review (ISR). All these publications enjoyed tremendous acceptance from passionate Nigerian and African sports audiences at different times culminating in the introduction of the Internet-based www.nigeriansportsonline.com in 2005. The website was renamed as www.completesports.com in 2018.
Over the decades, CCL built a huge fan base of passionate and loyal readers, old and young, who relied on it’s publications for credible, entertaining and informative sports content. It is that core of loyal readers that CCL has brought together to form the global community of NAIJA SUPER FANS.
To be the world’s largest community of Nigerian sports fans.
- Maintain an online forum where Nigerian sports fans from all walks of life and all parts of the world can congregate as members to fraternize and engage in their common passion for sports.
- Institutionalize the club by creating chapters around the world.
- Organize events where forum members can connect physically for mutual benefits.
- Contribute to the development of Nigerian sports through policy advocacy, facilitating and promoting good causes.
- Promote friendship and goodwill among lovers of Nigerian sport at home and abroad.