Home
All Categories
Football
Other Sports
General
Blog
Sports Extra

Sterling, Kane or Rashford, who was the best in premier league matchday one?

The Premier League returned with a bang this weekend, with several top players producing key performances to help their teams to victory.

To start the weekend was a sensational performance from Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah. The two-time Premier League Golden boot winner scored the opening goal of the season and added an assist as they ran riot against Norwich City.

If Salah’s performance was impressive, Raheem Sterling took it a notch up in Manchester City’s demolition of West Ham United. Sterling scored three of his sides five goals and even had a goal ruled out for a tight offside call in what was the only hat trick of the weekend.

Tottenham Hotspur began their quest for the title with a comeback win over Aston Villa. Key to their resurgence was Harry Kane who scored two late goals to seal the victory.

In the star match of the weekend, Manchester United proved to be superior to Chelsea with a comfortable 4-0 win. Marcus Rashford was on target twice, leading the red devils to triumph against a team expected to be in the running for a Champions League spot.

Salah, Sterling, Rashford or Kane? Who was the best this weekend? Join the conversation

Definitely it has to be sterling, Dude was on fire!

Raheem Starling for me stood out among the rest. He fired from all cylinders.

Sterling is way above. there is no comparison

I go with Sterling too. The guy has left me dumbfounded with his performances since playing under Guardiola. He’s really amazing.